Thomson Reuters Elite, part of Thomson Reuters Legal, has announced that alliantgroup, LP has selected four solutions as part of the Elite Enterprise Business Management Solution, a comprehensive suite designed to help clients manage every aspect of their business. Those solutions include:
- 3E®, a practice and financial management platform
- 3E offers built-in application development capabilities and provides an integrated development environment that enables firms to become more agile in responding to client needs. A full suite of capabilities is delivered through a consistent web-based user experience that allows lawyers and staff to easily track and manage activity on a multi-office, global scale.
- MatterSphere®, a matter and document management system
- MatterSphere provides firms with a single, unified way to view and manage day-to-day activities. Built entirely within the familiar Microsoft® Office environment, MatterSphere automates and standardizes manual processes with built-in workflows and allows lawyers to easily manage clients, matters, documents, and all associated details in a familiar interface.
- Business Development Data Engine, a tool that can help drive more successful marketing and business development initiatives.
- Business Development Data Engine helps to further leverage information to provide clients with additional tax savings opportunities available to them
- Design Gallery™, a next-generation solution that manages the collection, reorganization, conversion, and distribution of data available within 3E.
- Design Gallery transforms data into a variety of document types and distributes the formatted output quickly and efficiently.
“We chose Elite in large part because of the great flexibility and client service functionality it provides,” said Dhaval Jadav, CEO of alliantgroup. “The ability to tailor 3E, MatterSphere, and Business Development Data Engine to meet our unique business needs will help us improve efficiency across the board. We are confident the Elite suite will help our business from end to end, while providing the scalability to grow with our business.”
Elite is the leading global provider of an end-to-end enterprise business management solution, which allows law firms and professional services organizations to run all operational aspects of their firms, including risk management, business development, financial management, and client and matter management.